Lets Talk About // Newest Segment


Hey loves,

So I began this blog to express some creativity, share some thoughts, and really work on my writing skills. So far I think I've been doing that pretty well with my original goals but I'd like to add one more thing to that list. This is a great platform to share my opinions and really spark some thoughtful discussions. There are way too many blogs geared toward young women that talk about nothing but beauty, fashion, and sex. All those things are great and will be discussed on this blog but its important to foster some meaningful conversation about real world topics and issues that concern us as well. For this reason, I am launching a new segment called "Lets Talk About".


The way the segment will work is that I'll find topics or ideas that can spark a discussion and are relevant to our generation. I'll sit down for 10 minutes and just talk about what I think about it. Hopefully as a result, you guys will share your opinions as well and we can learn from each other. 

We live in such a big world and it would be such a better place if we were all more aware and we all understood each other more. I'm doing my little part to make sure that happens. Please join me. 

PS The segment may carry onto Youtube as well where I will further discuss it I'm not sure yet. We will see how this goes.

-Kel

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Meet The Author

My name is Kelechi, call me Kel. I am a university division 1 student athlete, avid fashionista, beauty lover, and life learner. I started this blog as a creative outlet.