Goals: An Ever Evolving List

Blog
1000 views in a month
1000 vies in a week
1000 views in a day
Make money off of my blog

Youtube
500 views on a video
1000 views on a video
10000 views on a video
50 subbies
100 subbies
500 subbies
1000 subbies
Have a meet and greet
Holy Grail: Reach BEAUTY GURU status

Before I Graduate
Ace a midterm
Ace a final
Have a 4.0 quarter
Discover a new passion
Take a selfie with cows
Run the entire Arboretum
Arboretum Photoshoot

Hobbies
Attend a yoga class
Live a vegan lifestyle for a month
Do a fitness challenge
Start a long term yoga practice
Take a photography class

Travel
Go on a solo trip to Southern California
Go on a Mission Trip
One Word: Paris

Misc.
Adopt a dog


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Meet The Author

My name is Kelechi, call me Kel. I am a university division 1 student athlete, avid fashionista, beauty lover, and life learner. I started this blog as a creative outlet.