The Truth About Aliexpress.com

Hey loves,

Did you read the paper? Given that its 2014 and you're probably under the age of 30 thats very unlikely. No worries though, I'd be glad to fill you in. The headline of this weekends issue of USA Today talks about how Chinese wholesale website Alibaba.com started trading at a record high price on the US stock exchange. Financial geeks are going crazy but how does that affect regular young people like you and I?

Well if you're not into buying or selling stocks, the fact that its trading probably doesn't mean much. Why it does matter is because of Alibaba's sister site, Aliexpress.com. This is BY FAR my favorite online shop to purchase things from and YOU need to know about it.


Aliexpress is a wholesale retailer that allows you to purchase everything from hair extensions to home goods at ridiculous prices. How you may ask? This company is able to cut out the middle man which slashes prices. They can do this because they are the actual Chinese manufacturers of many of the products that we buy here in the US and ship them directly from the warehouses to you. I'll do you one more, shipping on nearly all of the items is FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Now for most of the items shipping is incredibly fast. I purchased hair from this website once that was at my home in California within 3 days. Other items take a little longer to ship but never more than 2 weeks.

When buying from Aliexpress I have a few tips. Look at the actual picture of the product you are buying. Often Aliexpress companies will take an item and recreate it to make it look like the original item. You need to ask the company for a picture of the product they are actually making or scroll down until you find one. Another tip is to contact the producer of the item. I like to message them before I purchase with questions like what it will include or how long shipping takes. It does help. Finally, if you are purchasing something like hair, go on Youtube and search up the company you are wanting to buy items from. There is a large community of Aliexpress hair reviewers on Youtube that can help you make an informed choice.

Now before you go off and buy the entire site I'll show you a couple of things I've gotten from there

Hair extensions



Flower Petal Neclace



Aztec Necklace



Washi Tape



Swim suit
                         
Happy Shopping loves
-Kel

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Meet The Author

My name is Kelechi, call me Kel. I am a university division 1 student athlete, avid fashionista, beauty lover, and life learner. I started this blog as a creative outlet.