Travel Diary // Seattle // Exploring Pike Market in Seattle

Hey loves,

Im back with another travel diary!!!! This weekend I had the awesome opportunity to travel to Seattle, Washington with my team to compete in a great tournament! We had some ups and some downs but overall it was a great time. Here is a little peak of what we did when we were not on the court. 

Seattle is an absolutely beautiful city and I totally fell in love with it. The weather was so nice the weekend and the city was alive with movement. I'm starting to wonder how much rain I can deal with! We decided to go explore downtown Seattle a bit on our evening off and what better place to do that than to visit Pike Place Market.

Right after landing in the city




First stop: Free tasting! Who knew rose tea could be so delicious?!



Chocolate Factory? Yes please! Behold the most delicious cashew crisp ever!
Best Gelato E.V.E.R

Ellenos Greek Yogurt is by far the best I have ever had and
they deliver...its the start of an addiction.  
This vendor was so much fun. He let us try some "rare" apples and even offered us a sweet deal...too bad we are broke college students.

THE FIRST STARBUCKS EVER! God Bless!


Finished our mini adventure out with a relaxing time on the lawn before dinner.
Seattle definitely won me over.

I hope you enjoyed my mini travel diary. 

Until next time...
-Kel






0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Meet The Author

My name is Kelechi, call me Kel. I am a university division 1 student athlete, avid fashionista, beauty lover, and life learner. I started this blog as a creative outlet.