First Post - Welcome to My Blog

Hey loves,
       Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy lives or boredom provoked searchings to check out my blog! I am so excited to have a little place on the internet that I can call my own (well mostly mine). It is still a complete work in progress, as you can clearly see, so please bear with me because I promise the good stuff is coming.
       In the meanwhile, lets talk about what you can expect from my blog. I hope to bring you a little glimpse into my world which means you are going to get a pinch of this and that. I will bring you my fashion, my beauty tips and tricks, my school work and study tips, my sports, my traveling adventures, etc.... This will be a lifestyle blog for young women and I can't wait to bring you relevant content. My blog camera is currently on its way to my house (its being shipped) and I have SOOOO much to film!!! In the next month look out for...
1. Dorm Haul Video & Blog
2. Orientation // Initial Thoughts, Tips, & Vlog
3. Move In Day // Athlete Style
4. How to Pack for a Big Move
.....and much much more. Once again thanks for visiting. I'd love if you could just shoot me a note letting me know you came or better yet a link to your own blog. Id love to connect more with the blogging community. Thanks!!!
-Kel




0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Meet The Author

My name is Kelechi, call me Kel. I am a university division 1 student athlete, avid fashionista, beauty lover, and life learner. I started this blog as a creative outlet.