Lets Try It: Benefit Face Wash & Refined Finish Face Polish Initial Impressions

Hello Lovely Ladies,

So I went to the Benefit counter at Macy's yesterday and purchased two new products that I have been dying to get my hands on. Those products are the Benefit Foamingly Clean Facial Wash and the Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish. (free shipping with the code SUNSHIP)



I have very dry and often dull skin. My skin is also very acne prone with scattered acne scaring so I knew I needed a good facial wash and exfoliant. There are a bunch of really good reviews for the entire Benefit Skin Care line but I thought I'd jut start with these two before committing to the entire line. Quick side note: Im toning with Witch Hazel and moisturizing with Curel Lotion twice a day in addition to these two products. I'll come back in a month and do a complete review but for now lets just do a quick initial impressions.

When you are first trying this product at the counter, the sales woman will usually use the back of your hand to show you just how the product works. When I went in, she used the face polish on my hand, wiped that off with a tissue, applied the facial wash, and then used water to activate it and wipe it off. Instantly I could see the difference in the brightness and overall appearance of my hand. I did the same thing at home on the hand she didn't apply product to that day to show you all just how much of a difference it makes.



Lets also talk about the smell. The product itself has a light smell that lingers on your face for a while after you wash it off. It wasn't too strong nor was it overwhelming. It smells clean...for lack of a better term. lol I actually found the smell to be really pleasant.

As far as the feel of the products, the floamingly clean facial wash is creamy and thick. I was surprised that it didn't really foam up. Instead it just glided really easily across my face. It didn't need to foam up for me to feel the clean though. When I washed it off, my face felt firm and really really really clean. I was extremely satisfied. The facial polish is a bit gritty but didn't hurt my skin when I washed with it. The harder I rubbed, the more I felt the product working. I will only be using this 3 times a week to prevent irritation.





This is my initial review. It has great texture, smells good, and instantly brightened my face. Check back in about a month for a complete review and leave questions or comments down below for more products you want me to review.

Have a great day loves.

-Kel

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Meet The Author

My name is Kelechi, call me Kel. I am a university division 1 student athlete, avid fashionista, beauty lover, and life learner. I started this blog as a creative outlet.